Protector – hazardous materials protection
Plates for the protection of containers, pumpline, harnesses and cable-tying systems.
Manufactured from composite materials Protector plates protect containers/pipeline containing hazardous materials and gases as well as cable-tying systems and harnesses which might be deactivated due to shock waves or shrapnel shells.
Protector plates have been developed for a variety of threat levels. The product is under patent registration.
- Protector is installed in the client’s site on a construction designed and manufactured by Ortech in our factory.
- Protector is weather-resistant.
- Protector wraparound is made of layers of composite materials.
- Protector 50 – for a high threat level as a solution for the Home Front Command’s requirements.
- Protector 25 – for a reduced threat level as a solution for light artillery, mortars and Katyusha rockets.
- Custom made protection – the protection is designed and manufactured to be suitable for the protected building and its location (laid/suspended).
- Upgrade options – Protector construction is ready for upgrade in accordance with future threats.
- Lightweight – Protector weighs 45-65 kg.
- Low maintenance – Protector can be installed and dismantled by the factory’s maintenance staff (without using an external body).
- Varying levels of protection – options for increased or reduced levels of threat.
Suitable for the protection of:
- Companies, bodies and plants dealing with chemicals and hazardous materials.
- Military systems: companies and bodies using sensitive equipment which requires protection against shock waves/shrapnel shells.
- Cooling systems (ammonia containers).
- Energy and gas companies.